Reviews

I just received the note cards and they are perfect. I am so happy with the way they turned out and look forward to my daughter giving them to her teacher. You were so sweet to send the gift tags. It was very appreciated. I am so happy there are still thoughtful people out there doing business:)

I also wanted to take a moment and acknowledge your great customer service. You were prompt in getting back to me, friendly, efficient in responding to my questions, but most of all you followed through with everything you advertised. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you again. I will definitely be recommending you to family and friends if they are looking. I look forward to working with you in the future.

~ Kelli


I was needing to find a gift for a dear friend of mine who can be a challenge to shop for (she can easily afford to buy the things she wants or needs the most), but she loves all things stationery. When Just Being Notesy opened, I knew I had found the perfect gift for her. So modern! So hip! So chic! And working with a mama-run business is always such a treat for me. It's very obvious a lot of thought has been put into all aspects of this new business. Every detail is just right, and "Miss Notesy" included a sweet and thoughtful handwritten note which just topped off the whole experience.

Without a doubt, I will be back to order more cards - soon! If only I can ever decide on which design I want . . . Hmmmmmmm . . .

~ Megan



I was so surprised at how fast I got my cards after ordering. The cards are well made, and they are beautiful; these pictures don't do them justice.

~ Amanda of Simply Sweet Bowtique